Today, in an effort to help you win the war against distraction and interruption I’ll give you “5 One Minute Productivity Tactics” to help you amp up your game and do your best work.
5 One Minute Productivity Tactics
1. Have the courage to get great at saying “No Thanks” to any activities that don’t advance your priorities.
2. Take 60 seconds every morning to do a written game plan for a productive day. “The things that get scheduled are the things that get done.”, from The Greatness Guide.
3. Take a few seconds each day to turn off all your technology and work deeply on a key project with zero distraction.
4. Take 60 seconds to breathe deeply and focus on your progress. This will re-energize and refuel you.
5. Take 60 seconds to un-clutter your work area so you create space for your creativity to flow.
Keep Leading Without A Title! And thanks.
P.S. Connect with me on Twitter.