How To Make This New Year Your Best Year Yet – Vlog

Very Important Information:

If you are inspired by the video above and really are ready to make this year the single greatest year of your life, then you really cannot afford to miss out on a very very special opportunity…

I only do this once a year…

Memberships to my famous online program Your Absolute Best Year Yet are now available but doors will close soon.

Sorry, but if you wait you’ll be too late…

…and miss out on the life-changing course that has helped thousands of people just like you create explosive results in terms of their health, happiness, wealth and positive impact on the world.

When you snap up one of the limited memberships left right now, you’ll get:

–the 9 video modules that have transformed so many people’s lives across the planet (my coaching clients paid $12,000 just to get these and once they viewed them felt the cost was inexpensive given what they learned)

18 bonus teleseminars that walk you through a complete life mastery system ($5000 value)

–and just to completely wow you and show you how much I care and want to serve your highest dreams this New Year, when you register right now I’ll add 12 bonus pre-recorded webinars ($5000 value)

This extraordinary online course is worth over $20,000…

It’s a total program where I walk you through the best ideas and strategies I’ve learned over 17 years of working with the most successful people on Earth to dramatically boost your happiness, health, energy, prosperity, relationships, work and life…

It’s taken me tens of thousands of hours to discover this information–and many of the best years of my life…

But because I want you in it so you experience the ridiculously powerful results Your Absolute Best Year Yet will give you, I’m offering memberships for only $477 before I close doors shortly.

Oh…to show you even more of my love…

…I’ve removed all risk for you to try this because there’s a 30 day money back guarantee…

So you really have nothing to lose…why wouldn’t you get your membership today?

Get one of the limited memberships now

Please remember, coming up with excuses will not revolutionize your life–only gutsy action will.

So get off the fence and just do this! :)…

I predict you’ll look back at the decision to join us in Your Absolute Best Year Yet as the decision that changed the game for you.

The program will sell out (it always does) and doors close soon…

So go ahead and get one of the remaining memberships now

Comments

comments

195 Responses to “How To Make This New Year Your Best Year Yet – Vlog”

1. Dharani says:

i love your lessons and books i will try the next year as my best one yet
    so the only one i want to say is “Thank you”

2. Srikanth Ala says:

I like all your blogs & Vlogs, I thank you and really appreciate your commitment in uplifting human society.

Thank you.. Thanks a lot

3. Mohammed says:

Thank you !

I will start by celebrating discovering your website ! :)

4. You ROCK Robin… truly spell binding…flabbergasting….

5. Daniel Jarl says:

Hi, i just got your book “greatness guide” and i have soon read the everything, i just wanna say that book have helped me so much, i just broke up with my girlfriend and this book was like a band aid who helped me to focus on the best, leave the rest.

i´m dont a very big fan of reading at all but this is so interesting and i´m thinking a little bit different today wich helped me so much! just a few different thought´s and you can be a winner for a day, so like everyone else here, thank you

/Daniel – sweden

6. ramona says:

I could not find a perfect word to say how much your books change my life…when nobody and nothig could help there was only your books where i found the words to go on. They have help me to find my self to dream again to believe in me…i feel like i am born again.
    So i think that thank you..it’s not anough to say….

Your books have completely change my life

ramona

7. dR.gLKDURGA says:

SIR,
    ONCE SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SAID,GIVE ME 100 STRONG YOUTH I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD,NOW I HAVE SEEN ANOTHER VIVEKANANDA IN YOU CHANGING PEOPLE FAMILIIES ORGANISATIONS,SIMPLY SOCIETY AND COUNTRIES WITH YOUR WRITINGS AND SPEECHES YOU ARE SIMPLY MOTIVATIONAL PERSON I WISH TO MEET YOU IN MY LIFE TIME IF GOD PERMITS.
    WISHING YOU A VERY VERY LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE
    HOPE YOU REMEMBER SABARI OF RAMAYANA
    DR.dURGA
    iNDIA

8. dR.gLKDURGA says:

SIR,
    ONCE SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SAID,GIVE ME 100 STRONG YOUTH I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD,NOW I HAVE SEEN ANOTHER VIVEKANANDA IN YOU CHANGING PEOPLE FAMILIIES ORGANISATIONS,SIMPLY SOCIETY AND COUNTRIES WITH YOUR WRITINGS AND SPEECHES YOU ARE SIMPLY MOTIVATIONAL PERSON I WISH TO MEET YOU IN HYD IF GOD PERMITS.
    WISHING YOU A VERY VERY LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE
    HOPE YOU REMEMBER SABARI OF RAMAYANA
    DR.dURGA
    iNDIA

9. dR.gLKDURGA says:

SIR
    IT IS A GREAT SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY TO GIVE CONFIDENCE ONE SIDE AND AWAKENING CONCIOUS ON THE OTHER SIDE,I FEEL LUCKY TO READ YOUR BOOKS WHICH ARE GIIDING LIGHT FOR LIFE.

10. mikkilneni says:

very interesting and inspiring
    thanks for sharing

11. Sheila says:

I am currently reading the greatness guide and i think its one of the best books i have read so far……..it gives very practical ideas on how to make the most of life and work. Good Job Robin. Your work is greatly appreciated.

12. manojkumar says:

i am wondering with the thoughts you have…and you are the author who can give life stories and to make it to happen in the mind of anyone by reading it…ultimately that leads us and truly the universe is helping us that could be realized …..
    a word finally

13. Nilesh bhosle says:

namaskar my guru my mentor my dear robin sir

14. Kavish Goplani says:

Absolutely fantastic Robin…. this video has energized and refreshed me!! Thank you so Much…..

15. Ildar, Russia says:

16. Christine says:

very reflective and inspirational! a life time of learning thank you:)

17. Hiromi says:

I’ve been your avid reader since I first read one of your books five years ago. I’ll keep your 5 points in mind and make 2011 my best year yet!! Thank you very much for inspiring words that help me live my true life.

18. Respected sir,
    Daily i read atleast one page from ur book which brings a hope in me and show me the exact route for travelling towards my goal…Really i thank u with my inner heart….really u helped me a lot

19. Thank you for this video. Some of the best coaching words of advice I could ever have hoped for.
    On my journey of my new consulting business, this is exactly what i need to do to gain confidence and
    a guiding light of goals and direction.
    Looking forward to hearing you live in Calgary on Monday! I am so thrilled! Have read many of your books (my
    favorite is the Greatness Guide) and you are
    a true inspiration.

With respect and admiration.
    Kimberly

20. Amit Agarwal says:

Thank you for sharing fantastic video.

All the points have been explained very crisply and I really want to try imbibe upon the 5 Steps shared by you.

21. [...] ملاحظة : هذا هو رابط الفيديو الأصلى على مدونة روبن شارما. (إضغط هنا )   [...]

22. swetha d k says:

Sir ,i fall short of words to descibe your contribution towards uplifiting human life . I have personally adopted many of your philosophy which have helped me to swiftly move through the tough times . Listening , reading your podcasts, books perfection is becoming my second behaviour . My sincere , humble regards to you sir .One of my good memorable days will be when i meet you sir .

23. mr a says:

You are right Mr. Sharma to some extent

24. mr a says:

hi how are you i am f9 thnq wlcm ………………please enspire kapil sibbal to remove CCE pattern from our country(india)

25. Marko Savic says:

I can’t download black book.Please help.I am from Serbia and i respect your work and read your books.Your books are awesome.

Greatings from Serbia

Marko

26. Pakinaz says:

You are too good to be true. God bless you!

27. kshetramohan says:

Hi Robin ,
    May God bless you for your ceaseless effort to uplift the human potential to the optimal highest level without comromising ethics,value by building great human beings and by recognising the essence of leader without a title . I started with your Greatness Guide before 1 month . From that moment I have started loving every moment of life , my work, Friend circle passionately . I have no words to express my grateful ness to all your wrings.
    I liked this video ” How to make your New year best ” very much . Many many thanks to you on behalf of millions of common readers who may not have scope to express their deep gratitude for you .
    kshetramohan

28. duha sudanese girl says:

I like your book the greatness guide and you are amazing person god bless you.

29. edson abasto says:

i guess you are a very good writer that i have met before and let me tell you that your advices have helped me a lot thank so much Robin Your knowledge amazes me.

30. o.mohamed ibrahim says:

hi sir, last week only i read one of your book
    it creates much more change in my day to day life
    thank you for doing such a great job for us…

31. Sandeep Singh says:

Hey Robin,

I want to thank you for all the exceptinal books that you have written, am a big follower of your books and usually pre book them before the release date. Simly love the way you convey the message yet in such a life changing manner. Your words are an inspiration and no matter how many times I hear them they keep changing the way I look at things. Thank you so much for the wonderful posts. Wish you are your team a fantastic 2012!!

32. Mrinal Misra says:

Robin,Really Thanks for everything.I do not have words to show my Gratitude towards you.You Are Simply Great.

33. naresh says:

i like ur books ,they changed my life .

34. pallavi rao says:

hello sir i’m a medical student from india.i regularly practise heart of rose and envision my goals.really they work.thank u.wish u a very happy new year 2012.

35. Melissa says:

Thank you! Awesome!

36. sachin says:

37. Dear Robin,
    i am now in my 6th day of makingthe waking up at 5 my habit. It was the spark needed to make my dreams come true. Maybe because i wrote my goal of 2012:
    SPREADING HAPPINESS YEAR.

Thank you brother, let us help the world to spread happiness.

38. nancy says:

Your books, articles, lectures are truly insightful and inspiring. Am deeply grateful for sharing them with us.

39. Christopher says:

R: As I look through my library, the biggest impact personal development books have are in extended fables. Inc Og, and a handful of others, so pleased you found a space to write and inspire us with the monk who sold his ferrari – to integrate our lives with direction and purpose. There are stories that need to be told that can change the hearts of men and resolve conflicts caused by greed and lack of understanding of financial intelligence. Many thanks showing its possible and buckets of gratitude for the mentors in my life. Also the full respectful old school apprentiship system fo those who aren’t wired to the IT industry. C

40. Dhanajay S says:

I have read your book, & honestly telling you good book. Everyone must have to read once, it is really show the path / direction how to work & lead without title. In todays market place, specially in India most of people are not putting their 100% efforts into their work & expecting to get the benefits from their employer. This book also gives a lesson to them. you will observe most of the people put their average percentage into their work.

I have read only Greatness Guide 1st part but wish to read Lead without title. I think in Indian Governmet & corporate sector must have to take an advantage of such Motivational Guru, so their (people) performance level can rise & it will also help to improve organization growth & consquently India moves on. Government Sectors desperately need it.

Thank you, u r doing great job.

Dhananjay S

41. ABBAS says:

Sir,

Read your 3 good books, it has developmed my attitude and personality. I wish to thank you for your
    good job.

42. Alex says:

I would like to thank you for inspiring me & many others around the world to lead without title. I didn’t have the habit of reading books but when I read your Mega Living Book, my life totally transformed. I started making improvements every single day of my life.

43. Rachel says:

Hola Robin, soy de Paraguay, he leido cuatro de tus libros y son realmente fuente de inspiración para ser mejor persona y mejor profesional. Sería un verdadero honor conocerte algún día.

44. Amit D. says:

I Just Want to Say “Thank You”

45. NIMISHA MOHAN.P says:

Thanks for writing such a wonderful book .It was a great inspiration for me.I think I have changed a lot and my life is under my control.

46. JORGE ESCALADA says:

Clever but not so good to be reading the speech steps from notes in the table. Come on, you are really good on this Robin? You must know my heart the speech inside out, free lesson for you :-)
    Yes, we need more people like you, no doubt!
    Cheers,
    Jorge.

47. carlos. says:

Muchas gracias Robin.
    Hacer entender una vida mas amable,es un gran reto.lo has coseguido,muchas gracias por compartir tu don.

48. praveen chaturvedi says:

Robin u are realy ba stunning personality . we are very thankful to god that he is guiding us in form of such great being tkat is full of life.

thank you for being with us.
    thanks again

49. Christophe Wong says:

Thank you Robin, you have helped me in more ways than you can think of.
    Thank you again.

50. Dagne Legesse says:

Robin i m amazed by your book, the leader who had not a title; its a book that can breath a life to my soul, awaken my mentality and guidance to my future destiny. God bless you men. long live.