Robin Sharma Podcasts

212 Responses to “Robin Sharma Podcasts”

1. Nav says:

Love the podcast re: run to fear . Will look for the CD. Thanks

2. Michaela says:

Hope I will get there through your work soon.
    Enjoy whatever you’re doing right now.
    M.

3. PREM says:

its highly inspirational to me… each word you say is gem… its great to listen from you…… thanks a lot….. u changed my life….

4. Dave says:

you need a download all button! !

5. The things you teach are great. I could implement a few thing you taught and are much valuable techniques. I believe in that I will follow all the rest as well to get maximum benefits. Thank You Mr.Robin for sharing your wisdom with all.

6. Michal Drozd says:

How can I subscribe Your podcas in iTunes ?

Thanks!

7. azeem says:

Its been a privilege read your books, very inspiring you are. Thank you for your contribution to society

8. Prakash says:

This podcasts page link does not work in any of the RSS readers..

9. ben says:

The podcasts were working a few days ago but not anymore……..it says file not found

Can you please fix it…….i have not been able to listen to them all. Thank you.

10. Anurag says:

Not able to look at podcasts older than #27
    Where can I look for the previous ones?
    Thanks..

11. Anna Finke says:

Hey,
    great work, first of all. Unfortunately we can only download it till #27. It’d be a blast to be able to listen to the rest of them as well.

Greetz;)

12. David says:

Ciao robin,

How can I subscribe Your podcas in iTunes ?

thx, David

13. Lyne Renee says:

After the super conference in Toronto I have been creating and living life what such gusto it is so rewarding…
    Thank you for your books,your words,you.
    LR

14. Raj says:

Awesome audios…..
    u r THE GURU.,..
    Y der is no movie on you sir ????

15. Anjali says:

Robin I love ur work.
    But…Why there is no update in podcasts ?
    I have heard all of them… and looking for new ones…

16. Vivek says:

your work is fantastic …..its been the BEST.i am tracking you since very recent.i hope to meet u.

17. zyn says:

Very inspriring words from a very well spoken coach.

Are there any more podcasts? Really need more. Can’t seem to get enogh!

18. Muralee says:

Like all the Podcasts……. I would surely Love to have them suggested for every young aspirant.. and I am waiting for CD’s.

19. Ehsan says:

Words of wisdon! They’re flawlessly fantabulous. Thank you Robin.

20. Ehsan says:

Sorry for mistyping; wisdom.

21. Angela says:

How do I get to the older podcasts ?

22. brin says:

How can you be so generous!!!! not many like you round!, Robin!! keep shining and hope you achieve your dreams and goals. from the bottom of the heart.
    sincerely speechlessly

brin

23. Whenever I get off track, I return to your books Robin. Have been following for a long time. What I’m still lacking is the consistency in delivering my best. Especially outside of work.
    Hope I will get there through your work soon.
    Enjoy whatever you’re doing right now.

24. abhishek gautam says:

hi robin god bless u alot ur books are the words of god please keep up the good work all ur books are helping me in finding my true self but there are sum answered questions in my mind i want to meet u ….. and want to seek ur help

25. abhishek gautam says:

please do contact if possible…….

26. Anantha says:

Hi Raj,

Whichever movie is motivational and elevates people in their lives, you can consider the person who enacts the changes in the movie would be Robin Sharma….The tribute to Robin would be to elevate our lives and achieve our goals, becoming a great leader(even if you dont have a title).

Anantha

27. Mary says:

Love the podcasts, very inspirational, would love to hear more of them.

28. Shweta says:

Hi,
    Your podcasts are life changing, I listen to them everyday.

I am unable to find the link to your 27 podcasts that are not on this page, would it be possible to send me a link please.

29. Scot Rindfleisch says:

Really,it gives me strength when am reading this quote,each day of god i wanna read this quote so as to give me courage on how to do things in life.if possoble i want to receive this quote via email.

30. Sajith says:

The podcast is of great help, as I listen you whenever I feel to do so. I carry this on my cell and keep on listening them. Its really soothing and adds to my confidence. It will be of great help if you can post the old podcasts as the current page is limited from #27 to #36. Many thanks.
    With kind regards,
    Sajith, Muscat

31. priyanka says:

hi how can I veiw old podcast??

32. Ravindra says:

Dear Robbin,
    I really impressed by hearing your podcast and I decided to make a habbit of reading at least for 30 min. in a day.

33. arjun says:

indeed truly im a die hard fan of yours,

34. Hello Robin,

Your audio programs are so short and meaningful. I love to hear it.

35. Ravi says:

your audio I listen while traveling and driving. Trying to implement each of your suggestion. It takes time. Sometimes habit brings us back to where we start. If possible can u suggest a sustained solutions!

36. Lavanya says:

Thank you for helping so many of us improve the quality of our lives.
    I would love to listen to all the older podcasts too. Can I know how I would be able access them?

37. Tenzin Rigthan says:

Wow Robin m very thankful for. You changes my life every day…. Everyday I wake up with you and sleep with your books, your blocks. :)
    Thanks you so much. Have a great day.

38. Karthick says:

Sir, I’m a beginner, i can’t understand many english words…..so will u upload the lyrics of the podcasts….so it’ll be helpfull for me…….

39. Prasaanth says:

I am yet to listen to your podcasts but i am already a beneficiary of your leadership teachings. Your ideas and tools has tremendous effect and are easy to implement.

Looking forward for more from you to make this world a better place.

40. Kamaleshwar B Sanga says:

I hate reading, I have never read a single book in my life, not even yours and im 36 years old.
    BUT, I love to listen to your pod casts.
    I go through a lot of stress in my work life, but every morning when I commute from my home to the office in the train, I listen to your pod casts over and over and over again and I make my mind ready to face the tensions and problems of my office and the world head on.

I am totally indebted to you for sharing such great words of wisdom.

I request you to keep adding your words of wisdom through these pod casts and help me live my life to the fullest.

Many thanks.

Kamaleshwar B Sanga ( India, Bombay )

41. marcus says:

My favourite untill today is Excellence versus Perfection

42. [...] This guy rocks! Robin is such a smart and inspiring business motivator. Check out just a couple of his podcasts embedded below, here is a link to all his posted audio files. [...]

43. Sreedharan Nair says:

Human Being Inc – A very practical and radical idea. Thank you Robin

44. Ravindra Patil says:

About power over problems,
    I heard the podcast and impressed by the sentence “Life is like a river and it has two banks, one is joy and other is sorrow”

45. Shabana says:

I am not able to find the Run towards your fear podcast. Can someone point me towards it

46. Ram says:

Can I have access to older podcasts? Robin has almost given me a new day everyday.

47. Bharath S.R says:

Thanks for your inspiration words, this really keep move in difficult times. i am try my best practice path that you have show me…

48. Syed Muhammad Javaid says:

You really inspired me through your powerful thoughts.

Thanks for bringing the needed motivation in people’s lives

49. Manny says:

Two words, THE BEST. You are a rock star my friend

50. Laurent says:

Feeding my brain, heart and soul with your words of wisdom Robin.
    I will never thankyou enough for it.
    Carpe Diem