Robin Sharma Podcasts

180 Responses to “Robin Sharma Podcasts”

1. Raj says:

Awesome audios…..
    u r THE GURU.,..
    Y der is no movie on you sir ????

2. Vivek says:

your work is fantastic …..its been the BEST.i am tracking you since very recent.i hope to meet u.

3. Muralee says:

Like all the Podcasts……. I would surely Love to have them suggested for every young aspirant.. and I am waiting for CD’s.

4. brin says:

How can you be so generous!!!! not many like you round!, Robin!! keep shining and hope you achieve your dreams and goals. from the bottom of the heart.
    sincerely speechlessly

brin

5. Whenever I get off track, I return to your books Robin. Have been following for a long time. What I’m still lacking is the consistency in delivering my best. Especially outside of work.
    Hope I will get there through your work soon.
    Enjoy whatever you’re doing right now.

6. abhishek gautam says:

hi robin god bless u alot ur books are the words of god please keep up the good work all ur books are helping me in finding my true self but there are sum answered questions in my mind i want to meet u ….. and want to seek ur help

7. abhishek gautam says:

please do contact if possible…….

8. Anantha says:

Hi Raj,

Whichever movie is motivational and elevates people in their lives, you can consider the person who enacts the changes in the movie would be Robin Sharma….The tribute to Robin would be to elevate our lives and achieve our goals, becoming a great leader(even if you dont have a title).

Anantha

9. Scot Rindfleisch says:

Really,it gives me strength when am reading this quote,each day of god i wanna read this quote so as to give me courage on how to do things in life.if possoble i want to receive this quote via email.

10. Ravindra says:

Dear Robbin,
    I really impressed by hearing your podcast and I decided to make a habbit of reading at least for 30 min. in a day.

11. arjun says:

indeed truly im a die hard fan of yours,

12. Hello Robin,

Your audio programs are so short and meaningful. I love to hear it.

13. Ravi says:

your audio I listen while traveling and driving. Trying to implement each of your suggestion. It takes time. Sometimes habit brings us back to where we start. If possible can u suggest a sustained solutions!

14. Lavanya says:

Thank you for helping so many of us improve the quality of our lives.
    I would love to listen to all the older podcasts too. Can I know how I would be able access them?

15. Tenzin Rigthan says:

Wow Robin m very thankful for. You changes my life every day…. Everyday I wake up with you and sleep with your books, your blocks. :)
    Thanks you so much. Have a great day.

16. Karthick says:

Sir, I’m a beginner, i can’t understand many english words…..so will u upload the lyrics of the podcasts….so it’ll be helpfull for me…….

17. Prasaanth says:

I am yet to listen to your podcasts but i am already a beneficiary of your leadership teachings. Your ideas and tools has tremendous effect and are easy to implement.

Looking forward for more from you to make this world a better place.

18. Kamaleshwar B Sanga says:

I hate reading, I have never read a single book in my life, not even yours and im 36 years old.
    BUT, I love to listen to your pod casts.
    I go through a lot of stress in my work life, but every morning when I commute from my home to the office in the train, I listen to your pod casts over and over and over again and I make my mind ready to face the tensions and problems of my office and the world head on.

I am totally indebted to you for sharing such great words of wisdom.

I request you to keep adding your words of wisdom through these pod casts and help me live my life to the fullest.

Many thanks.

Kamaleshwar B Sanga ( India, Bombay )

19. marcus says:

My favourite untill today is Excellence versus Perfection

20. [...] This guy rocks! Robin is such a smart and inspiring business motivator. Check out just a couple of his podcasts embedded below, here is a link to all his posted audio files. [...]

21. Sreedharan Nair says:

Human Being Inc – A very practical and radical idea. Thank you Robin

22. Ravindra Patil says:

About power over problems,
    I heard the podcast and impressed by the sentence “Life is like a river and it has two banks, one is joy and other is sorrow”

23. Shabana says:

I am not able to find the Run towards your fear podcast. Can someone point me towards it

24. Ram says:

Can I have access to older podcasts? Robin has almost given me a new day everyday.

25. Bharath S.R says:

Thanks for your inspiration words, this really keep move in difficult times. i am try my best practice path that you have show me…

26. Syed Muhammad Javaid says:

You really inspired me through your powerful thoughts.

Thanks for bringing the needed motivation in people’s lives

27. Manny says:

Two words, THE BEST. You are a rock star my friend

28. Laurent says:

Feeding my brain, heart and soul with your words of wisdom Robin.
    I will never thankyou enough for it.
    Carpe Diem
    Laurent

29. raj says:

Excellent sir

30. SURESH says:

YOU R REALLY , AMAZING.

31. DR DHEERESH says:

PATH BREAKING. WORLD CLASS STUFF

32. Mona says:

Excellent words, sir…. i need more podcasts.. pls….

33. HAPPY says:

Wisdom podcast :)..
    Thank you Robin..

34. Neshok Sehar says:

hey Robin,

Amazing the way you put down thing.Great work .

35. Suresh says:

your webinar on How to beat procrastination was awesome. Now I look forward to your webinar and podcast on Improving concentration

36. Sajith Kumar says:

Every time, I listen to these podcasts its vitalizing my concentration and personality. Great tool to rejuvenate oneself. Thank you Robin

37. [...] International Inc., a global consultancy that helps people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Listen to the podcasts now… By Administrator In brief, RECHARGE365 is a new Internet content portal, created by [...]

38. Anandsagar says:

After reading your books & watching video I feel great sir… :-)

Happy night

39. [...] #3: 10 of my most listened to podcasts: Click to listen now [...]

40. parag shah says:

41. Yogita says:

thank you sir…everyday i wake up i’m completely filled with a lot of energy…it just have a new energy level everyday…it feels amazing…

42. Sumant says:

Thank you Robin! It really helps! :)

43. sandeep says:

its fantastic!!!!
    listening to ur podcasts and videos i have become so much stable and focused. it really proved to be efficacious for me.

44. Daryl Lights says:

Because you give me so much, as I attain levels of growth unbelievable, I will give back to the world and you!

Thank you. This is priceless!

45. homa says:

You are simply the best.

46. Edward says:

Timeless wisdom.

Thank you Robin! You rock my world!

47. arun says:

superb!!brilliant!!excellent!!!mesmerizing!! how much these poadcast lovely are!!!1

48. Samarth says:

Well Robin I am a student of class XI and I read your books and listen to your podcasts and videos whenever I feel I am not in alignment with my goals or I feel that I am not performing upto my absolute best …
    Your a Genuis(if the spellings are correct)

49. All of these are very interesting and very helpful for us.