Hope you’re strong and cheerful.
I’m taking a break from writing the new book. This is round #10 and month #8.
I’m trying to get every single line flawless. Because you deserve the best I have to give.
Here’s a photo from yesterday’s session to give you a sense of my process:
I also wanted to send you a list of 25 life lessons I wish I knew when I was 25.
As a much older man, I share them from some experience.
1. That most of the things we worry about never come to pass.
2. That life has an intelligence we cannot understand yet everything happens for our best.
3. That sunrises and star showers are more valuable than success and influence.
4. That forgiveness is something you do to free yourself.
5. That sometimes silence is the loudest reply.
6. That old people tell the best stories.
7. That often the simplest of human beings have the strongest of characters.
8. That friendship is a priceless treasure.
9. That keeping a journal is praying on paper.
10. That following the crowd never gets you very far.
11. That critics are critics because they can’t produce their own art.
12. That deep change is meant to be uncomfortable.
13. That people you love will betray you but that’s no reason not to love.
14. That kindness is more powerful than brilliance.
15. That genius basically comes from a terrific work ethic.
16. That sleep is a top performer’s secret weapon.
17. That most people have great hearts and will show you them if they feel safe.
18. That if someone took advantage of you it’s because you allowed them to take advantage of you.
19. That once you dream up the “what” the “how” always falls into place.
20. That life expands to the size of your vision.
21. That it’s wiser to master 10 books than rush through 100.
22. That inner power is more soulful than outer power.
23. That leadership is simply the opposite of victimhood.
24. That creativity demands solitude.
25. That real success means being yourself.
Stand strong. Remain of good courage. I’m here to help.
Love and respect,
P.S: To help you bulletproof your business and fireproof your positivity amid the turbulence, I’ve decided to make my audiobook The Greatness Guide: 101 Lessons for Making What’s Good at Work and in Life Even Better available to you for absolutely zero cost.
To access your free audiobook, go ahead and click here.
[For a limited time only, you’ll also receive access to The Everyday Hero Formula, my digital mentoring series on the pioneering principles + proven tactics to multiply your productivity, accelerate your performance and create a world-class business and life.]