Request Information on Booking Robin to Speak.
The form above is only for people and organizations interested in booking a presentation with Robin. For general fan mail send your messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Sharma Leadership International Inc. (SLI) is a global leadership consultancy with a single focus: we help people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Founded over 15 years ago by Robin Sharma who has been recognized as one of the Top 5 Leadership Experts in the world in an independent survey of 22,000 businesspeople by leadershipgurus.net. SLI is on the forefront of a massive 50+ country movement that is redefining what it means to be a leader and causing the democratization of leadership. Now, anyone within an organization can show leadership within their work and have influence + impact. SLI's clients are many of the planets top organizations including: FedEx, Nike, IBM, The Royal Bank of Scotland, GE, Unilever, RIM, Castrol, Microsoft, Ritz-Carlton Hotels, Panasonic, NASA, Yale University and The Young Presidents Organization.
Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin Sharma is the globally celebrated author of 15 international bestselling books on leadership including The Leader Who Had No Title, the phenomenal #1 blockbuster that is inspiring a movement around the idea that “Now, anyone - in any organization - can show Leadership”. His work has been published in over 62 countries and in nearly 75 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world. He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, which has topped international bestseller lists and sold over 4,000,000 copies. Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a training firm with only one focus: helping people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Clients comprise of many of the FORTUNE 500 including Microsoft, GE, NIKE, FedEx and IBM. Organizations such as NASA, IMD Business School, Yale University and The Young President's Organization are also SLI clients. Robin is a former litigation lawyer who holds two law degrees including a Masters of Law (Dalhousie Law School).
Worldwide Media on Robin:
Leaders Without Titles
The Globe and Mail (Canada)
The Leader Who Had No Title: The New Way To Win in Business And in Life
Motivated Magazine (North America)
Seize THE DAY
The Peak Magazine (Hong Kong)
Success Data on Robin Sharma:
- In an independent survey of over 22,000 businesspeople, Robin is ranked in The Top 5 of the world's leadership gurus along with Jack Welch, Jim Collins and John Maxwell. (Source: leadershipgurus.net)
- Robin's books on Leadership and peak performance at work have sold over 6,000,000 copies in 60+ Countries.
- Speaking.com voted Robin one of The Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is the 5th best selling book in the history of Israel. It has been on India's Top 10 bestseller list of over 2 years. Robin's books have been the fastest selling books in Turkish publishing history. His books have also been blockbusters in Japan, England, Dubai, Mexico, Singapore, Puerto Rico and throughout South America, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Serbia, Romania, Russia and Sweden.
- Robin's runaway bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title” was the #1 Business book on amazon.com
- Robin's fans + endorsers include Nobel Prize winner Desmond Tutu, rock star Jon Bon Jovi, a member of The British Royal family and heads of state from around the world.
Robin's Mission Statement:
“To help people and organizations around the world Lead Without a Title.”
Robin's “Cinderella Story”:
A former lawyer, he quit his job and self-published a book at a Kinko's copy shop (his mother edited it). Stored 2000 copies in his kitchen. His second book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari was also originally self-published until former HarperCollins president Ed Carson discovered Robin in a bookstore. The book, and the series that followed, have become one of the world's most successful publishing franchises.